A Coalition of Sorts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A Coalition of Sorts

A forum for the Kingdom of Loathing clan, A Coalition of Sorts

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

So who thinks we need to change the ranking system?

Go down 
+3
qballdude
Elven Terror
zillah80634
7 posters
AuthorMessage
MissInnocent69
Admin
MissInnocent69

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2006-08-26

So who thinks we need to change the ranking system? Empty
PostSubject: So who thinks we need to change the ranking system?   So who thinks we need to change the ranking system? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2006 9:46 pm

I'm just curious, because I've been thinking about changing it for quite awhile now. I just don't really think it's fair to ask people to donate everything they have just to go up in rank, I think you should be promoted for actually helping the clan... but that's my opinion...
Back to top Go down
https://acoalitionofsorts.forumotion.com
zillah80634

zillah80634

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2006-08-29

PostSubject: Re: So who thinks we need to change the ranking system?   So who thinks we need to change the ranking system? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 29, 2006 10:40 am

i agree and as soon as i get level 15 i want to be a part time booze bot for the clan if thats cool but otherwise i always donate as much meat as i can afro
Back to top Go down
qballdude

qballdude

Number of posts : 41
Localisation : Planet Earth, Sol System, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe 3.14, Dimension 3

PostSubject: Re: So who thinks we need to change the ranking system?   So who thinks we need to change the ranking system? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 29, 2006 4:38 pm

MissInnocent69 wrote:
I'm just curious, because I've been thinking about changing it for quite awhile now. I just don't really think it's fair to ask people to donate everything they have just to go up in rank, I think you should be promoted for actually helping the clan... but that's my opinion...

Donation for status is what they do in Habbo Hotel, and in the case of Habbo, it costs the user real money, but on KoL it's nearly the same. Anyone can get a whole lot of items from being a good player, and dump them in for status, but the actual effort is what matters, and items can't measure effort. Only a dedicated clan member should achieve a rank of dedication.
Back to top Go down
Elven Terror

Elven Terror

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2006-08-28

PostSubject: Re: So who thinks we need to change the ranking system?   So who thinks we need to change the ranking system? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 29, 2006 8:47 pm

I concur.
Back to top Go down
qballdude

qballdude

Number of posts : 41
Localisation : Planet Earth, Sol System, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe 3.14, Dimension 3

PostSubject: Re: So who thinks we need to change the ranking system?   So who thinks we need to change the ranking system? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2006 1:25 pm

So... What's the verdict?
Back to top Go down
Mareusio

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2006-09-04

PostSubject: Re: So who thinks we need to change the ranking system?   So who thinks we need to change the ranking system? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2006 4:45 pm

Define "helping" the clan.
Back to top Go down
Toodles

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2006-08-27

PostSubject: Re: So who thinks we need to change the ranking system?   So who thinks we need to change the ranking system? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2006 5:00 pm

Giving stuff, helping others, helping in membership drives, acting civilized towards others, etc. Basically what MissInnocent69 said in the clan hall.
Back to top Go down
Mareusio

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2006-09-04

PostSubject: Re: So who thinks we need to change the ranking system?   So who thinks we need to change the ranking system? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2006 8:18 pm

Now if only I weren't a noob at this game. =\ And if caves didn't attempt to kill me everytime I swing at it.
Back to top Go down
RatherDashing

RatherDashing

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2006-09-06

PostSubject: Re: So who thinks we need to change the ranking system?   So who thinks we need to change the ranking system? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2006 2:22 pm

if any noobs (first ascension noobs) need help, just kmail me--another way i will help the clan is through my store--anyone who buys something at Isle of Rumrunners can kmail me withing 48 hrs and i will send them a 10% rebate--i think buying from each other's stores is a good way to support clan members
Back to top Go down
MissInnocent69
Admin
MissInnocent69

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2006-08-26

PostSubject: Re: So who thinks we need to change the ranking system?   So who thinks we need to change the ranking system? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2006 5:19 pm

I agree, especially when discounts are involved Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://acoalitionofsorts.forumotion.com
Toodles

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2006-08-27

PostSubject: Re: So who thinks we need to change the ranking system?   So who thinks we need to change the ranking system? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 30, 2006 8:15 pm

Just so anyone is wondering, my store still has a 25% discount for anyone from our clan who buys there, and right now I regularly sell cheap shore stuff, so if you catch me as I put stuff on, you can get massive discounts, plus the 25% discount for clan members!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So who thinks we need to change the ranking system?   So who thinks we need to change the ranking system? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So who thinks we need to change the ranking system?
Page 1 of 1