A Coalition of Sorts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A Coalition of Sorts

A forum for the Kingdom of Loathing clan, A Coalition of Sorts

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Get ready to Rumpus!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RatherDashing

RatherDashing

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2006-09-06

Get ready to Rumpus! Empty
PostSubject: Get ready to Rumpus!   Get ready to Rumpus! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 18, 2006 11:51 am

okay--loving the new rec room (or the wreck room, as it soon may become, as our darts peel off the wallpaper and drunk clannies throw up on the sofa--but i digress) anyway--i think we need a place for suggestions as to which types of stuff we should have in each area--personally, i like things that give meat and adventures, since i don't pvp stuff pertaining to that are pretty much useless to ME, but if other people really want it fine...
anyway also since i'm lazy i prefer automatic stuff, not stuff we have to go click on, but i guess it can't always be avoided,
furthermore i personally don't use the gym a lot, since i just train at my zodiac site
any other advice? everyone should give their opinion so we can effectively decide what stuff to buy
Back to top Go down
MissInnocent69
Admin
MissInnocent69

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2006-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Get ready to Rumpus!   Get ready to Rumpus! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 18, 2006 3:50 pm

I agree with avoiding the pvp items, and I have no strong preference about anything else. However, I did notice that the bookshelf is currently used to give us more adventures per day, and we have no mysticality training item. Do you think we should get the books that allow mys. training to replace the ones that give adventures?
Back to top Go down
https://acoalitionofsorts.forumotion.com
RatherDashing

RatherDashing

PostSubject: Re: Get ready to Rumpus!   Get ready to Rumpus! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 19, 2006 1:01 pm

my personal vote is no, but if anyone feels different, it's fine
Back to top Go down
Toodles

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2006-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Get ready to Rumpus!   Get ready to Rumpus! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 19, 2006 6:21 pm

i say no too.
Back to top Go down
blackideas

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2006-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Get ready to Rumpus!   Get ready to Rumpus! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 25, 2006 3:34 pm

The clan seems nice as it is...

If I would change something it would be the crane for the jukebox...
Back to top Go down
RatherDashing

RatherDashing

PostSubject: Re: Get ready to Rumpus!   Get ready to Rumpus! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2006 10:54 am

indeed...the crane would be awesome if gift items did anything but as such its a waste of the outlet
Back to top Go down
blackideas

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2006-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Get ready to Rumpus!   Get ready to Rumpus! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 21, 2006 3:58 pm

on second thought, the krane gives sometimes really sweet stuff, like heart necklaces, rubber bracelets and trading cards and can be sold for a lot of meat...

Long live the krane....
Back to top Go down
RatherDashing

RatherDashing

PostSubject: Re: Get ready to Rumpus!   Get ready to Rumpus! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 22, 2006 2:38 pm

yeah, i like it now
Back to top Go down
Toodles

PostSubject: Re: Get ready to Rumpus!   Get ready to Rumpus! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 22, 2006 9:08 pm

I've only gotten mostly junk, only stuffed toys, and 2 bracelets.
Back to top Go down
RatherDashing

RatherDashing

PostSubject: Re: Get ready to Rumpus!   Get ready to Rumpus! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 24, 2006 9:58 am

yeah, but collectors pay big dough (or meat) for stuffies and bracelets--go to /trade and see
Back to top Go down
Toodles

PostSubject: Re: Get ready to Rumpus!   Get ready to Rumpus! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 24, 2006 7:29 pm

Got a pack of cards and sold it!

11/24/06 06:48:41 Trust Me bought 1 (pack of KWE trading card) for 198765 Meat. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Get ready to Rumpus!   Get ready to Rumpus! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Get ready to Rumpus!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Coalition of Sorts :: Game Discussion-
Jump to: