A Coalition of Sorts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A Coalition of Sorts

A forum for the Kingdom of Loathing clan, A Coalition of Sorts

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Off-Topic Board

Go down 
+2
Elven Terror
MissInnocent69
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Elven Terror

Elven Terror

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2006-08-28

Off-Topic Board Empty
PostSubject: Off-Topic Board   Off-Topic Board Icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2006 11:17 am

I think there should be a board for things that don't belong into any other board. Just somewhere to talk about anything really.

-Elven
Back to top Go down
MissInnocent69
Admin
MissInnocent69

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2006-08-26

Off-Topic Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off-Topic Board   Off-Topic Board Icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2006 9:39 pm

Not a bad idea at all Smile I'll add it today.
Back to top Go down
https://acoalitionofsorts.forumotion.com
qballdude

qballdude

Number of posts : 41
Localisation : Planet Earth, Sol System, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe 3.14, Dimension 3
Registration date : 2006-08-29

Off-Topic Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off-Topic Board   Off-Topic Board Icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2006 1:23 pm

Well, there it is... This thread is now rendered useless.
Back to top Go down
Elven Terror

Elven Terror

Off-Topic Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off-Topic Board   Off-Topic Board Icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2006 5:50 pm

No need to post in it then. =/
Back to top Go down
qballdude

qballdude

Localisation : Planet Earth, Sol System, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe 3.14, Dimension 3

Off-Topic Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off-Topic Board   Off-Topic Board Icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2006 7:24 pm

You just did...

Can this be moved to the Off-Topic section?
Back to top Go down
Elven Terror

Elven Terror

Off-Topic Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off-Topic Board   Off-Topic Board Icon_minitimeFri Sep 01, 2006 7:13 pm

Qball, can you please not post in every topic when your post isn't last? No offence, but it's quite annoying.

It's not like its a competition or anything.
Back to top Go down
Toodles

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2006-08-27

Off-Topic Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off-Topic Board   Off-Topic Board Icon_minitimeFri Sep 01, 2006 7:47 pm

No wonder he's first in posts.
Back to top Go down
qballdude

qballdude

Off-Topic Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off-Topic Board   Off-Topic Board Icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2006 9:08 am

Elven Terror wrote:
Qball, can you please not post in every topic when your post isn't last? No offence, but it's quite annoying.

It's not like its a competition or anything.
I like to post.
Back to top Go down
RatherDashing

RatherDashing

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2006-09-06

Off-Topic Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off-Topic Board   Off-Topic Board Icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2006 2:07 pm

boy, this is a long topic for being rendered useless--lets see how long we can keep it alive with useless chatter?
Back to top Go down
Cave_Dan

Cave_Dan

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2006-09-09

Off-Topic Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off-Topic Board   Off-Topic Board Icon_minitimeSat Sep 23, 2006 12:09 am

Yay useless chatter!
Back to top Go down
Elven Terror

Elven Terror

Off-Topic Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off-Topic Board   Off-Topic Board Icon_minitimeSat Sep 23, 2006 9:16 am

I was thinking, maybe any posts in the Off-Topic Board shouldn't add to your post count, so people will be free to spam as much as they like there.

This will hopefully reduce useless chitchat in the main forums. :X
Back to top Go down
RatherDashing

RatherDashing

Off-Topic Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off-Topic Board   Off-Topic Board Icon_minitimeSat Sep 23, 2006 9:27 am

what's wrong with useless chatter if it's in a thread already rendered useless? that's what these ones are for!
Back to top Go down
Cave_Dan

Cave_Dan

Off-Topic Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off-Topic Board   Off-Topic Board Icon_minitimeSat Sep 23, 2006 10:34 pm

I agree! I concur! I don't know any other ways to say, "I agree!"
Back to top Go down
Elven Terror

Elven Terror

Off-Topic Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off-Topic Board   Off-Topic Board Icon_minitimeSun Sep 24, 2006 12:01 am

If a thread is rendered useless, than logically, there is no more need to post in it.

If you want to talk nonsense, why not make a new topic to discuss your thoughts?
Back to top Go down
RatherDashing

RatherDashing

Off-Topic Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off-Topic Board   Off-Topic Board Icon_minitimeSun Sep 24, 2006 2:46 pm

that's a contradiction..how can one discuss their thoughts when said thoughts are nonsense? but on a topic rendered useless, one can say anything they wish...
and really, i don't do it to increase post count, i never even look at that. i just do i becuase i like to post
Back to top Go down
Elven Terror

Elven Terror

Off-Topic Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off-Topic Board   Off-Topic Board Icon_minitimeSun Sep 24, 2006 3:48 pm

That's not completely true, you can still discuss nonsensical thoughts.

And the thing with topics that are rendered useless is, you don't know what the new posts are about. If a topic is made, the posts within the topic should be about said topic, no?
Back to top Go down
Cave_Dan

Cave_Dan

Off-Topic Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off-Topic Board   Off-Topic Board Icon_minitimeSun Sep 24, 2006 10:33 pm

But what if the topic is the Off-topic Board? Wouldn't that mean it has no topic or something to that effect? Lets stop talking about that this board is useless because it has no topic. I can fix that. The new topic is.... finding a new topic. Vwala! Eureka! Another way to say Vwala!
Back to top Go down
Toodles

Off-Topic Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off-Topic Board   Off-Topic Board Icon_minitimeSun Sep 24, 2006 10:38 pm

Gah! I'm lost in this mess!
Back to top Go down
RatherDashing

RatherDashing

Off-Topic Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off-Topic Board   Off-Topic Board Icon_minitimeMon Sep 25, 2006 6:24 pm

that's not how you spell vwala-let's stick to english words that are easier to deicide if their are spelled right, like decide, which i just spelled wrong
Back to top Go down
Elven Terror

Elven Terror

Off-Topic Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off-Topic Board   Off-Topic Board Icon_minitimeMon Sep 25, 2006 8:23 pm

Cave_Dan wrote:
But what if the topic is the Off-topic Board? Wouldn't that mean it has no topic or something to that effect? Lets stop talking about that this board is useless because it has no topic. I can fix that. The new topic is.... finding a new topic. Vwala! Eureka! Another way to say Vwala!

No, this topic was about CREATING an off-topic board, not about off topic-ness itself.
Back to top Go down
Cave_Dan

Cave_Dan

Off-Topic Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off-Topic Board   Off-Topic Board Icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2006 11:38 pm

But I like paradoxes. They confuse people like Toodles (apparently (no offense Tood)).
Back to top Go down
RatherDashing

RatherDashing

Off-Topic Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off-Topic Board   Off-Topic Board Icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2006 12:39 pm

has someone been going on a post run? not naming any names but it starts with a C and ends with a ave_Dan
Back to top Go down
Toodles

Off-Topic Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off-Topic Board   Off-Topic Board Icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2006 8:04 pm

The thread continues! And wasn't cave_dan at about 25 posts yesterday, and is now at 48?
Back to top Go down
Cave_Dan

Cave_Dan

Off-Topic Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off-Topic Board   Off-Topic Board Icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2006 2:22 pm

well i go to the forum when i have extra time. i've had alot of extra time recently.
Back to top Go down
RatherDashing

RatherDashing

Off-Topic Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off-Topic Board   Off-Topic Board Icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2006 5:10 pm

weird new avatar dan
Back to top Go down
Cave_Dan

Cave_Dan

Off-Topic Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off-Topic Board   Off-Topic Board Icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2006 11:46 pm

drastic change huh?
Back to top Go down
RatherDashing

RatherDashing

Off-Topic Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off-Topic Board   Off-Topic Board Icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2006 1:16 pm

beware another Cave_Dan post run!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Off-Topic Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off-Topic Board   Off-Topic Board Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Off-Topic Board
Page 1 of 1