A Coalition of Sorts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A Coalition of Sorts

A forum for the Kingdom of Loathing clan, A Coalition of Sorts

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

"Pizza Delivery" system

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Toodles

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2006-08-27

"Pizza Delivery" system Empty
PostSubject: "Pizza Delivery" system   "Pizza Delivery" system Icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2006 8:21 pm

This is the place on the forums to talk about the pizza delivery.

6 goat cheese pizzas
25 mushroom pizzas
15 sausage pizzas

Thats how much I have.
Back to top Go down
qballdude

qballdude

Number of posts : 41
Localisation : Planet Earth, Sol System, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe 3.14, Dimension 3
Registration date : 2006-08-29

PostSubject: Re: "Pizza Delivery" system   "Pizza Delivery" system Icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2006 4:49 pm

We need at least 250 pizzas total in order to make a significant increase in member count. Keep up the good work, and I will work on manufacturing as many Fine Wines as I can.
Back to top Go down
Toodles

PostSubject: Re: "Pizza Delivery" system   "Pizza Delivery" system Icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2006 5:04 pm

About how many sausage pizzas did you want qballdude?
Back to top Go down
qballdude

qballdude

Localisation : Planet Earth, Sol System, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe 3.14, Dimension 3

PostSubject: Re: "Pizza Delivery" system   "Pizza Delivery" system Icon_minitimeFri Sep 01, 2006 7:33 am

As many as you can get, for as long as you hold out. I know this sounds a bit insane right now, but 500 pizzas total would be a good goal if you want to get plenty of members.
Back to top Go down
tabereins

Number of posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: "Pizza Delivery" system   "Pizza Delivery" system Icon_minitimeFri Sep 01, 2006 1:49 pm

"Pizza Delivery?" I hadn't heard of this. Would someone mind explaining what's going on, or point to where it is explained? I assume it has something to do with giving out pizzas to get new members.

If so, I don't mind farming for some goat cheese pizzas

edit: upon further consideration, I can sell the 40 goat cheeses I got for 56 mushroom pizzas, so I think I'll do that instead
Back to top Go down
qballdude

qballdude

PostSubject: Re: "Pizza Delivery" system   "Pizza Delivery" system Icon_minitimeFri Sep 01, 2006 4:23 pm

It's a bit of a long explanation, I believe it is in the KoL clan message board.
Back to top Go down
Toodles

PostSubject: Re: "Pizza Delivery" system   "Pizza Delivery" system Icon_minitimeFri Sep 01, 2006 4:28 pm

Qballdude posted on the message board a few days ago about his plan from his old clan called "pizza delivery". It is giving free pizza and booze to new members of our clan, so that we could have more people join it.
Back to top Go down
Elven Terror

Elven Terror

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2006-08-28

PostSubject: Re: "Pizza Delivery" system   "Pizza Delivery" system Icon_minitimeFri Sep 01, 2006 5:42 pm

I have over 300 ice cold willers, 300 ice cold sir schlitz, and roughly 80 ice cold foties. Smile

I'd be happy to donate. Do we deposit them now, or when we got a reasonable amount..?
Back to top Go down
Toodles

PostSubject: Re: "Pizza Delivery" system   "Pizza Delivery" system Icon_minitimeFri Sep 01, 2006 6:09 pm

I just put all of my 133 sausage pizzas in 1 hour ago
Back to top Go down
Elven Terror

Elven Terror

PostSubject: Re: "Pizza Delivery" system   "Pizza Delivery" system Icon_minitimeFri Sep 01, 2006 8:33 pm

So far I have given;

141 Ice-Cold Foties
463 Ice-Cold Sir Schlitz
505 Ice-Cold Willers

Sorry as far as pizzas go, I don't farm anywhere with any alts or such that get me the materials.
Back to top Go down
qballdude

qballdude

PostSubject: Re: "Pizza Delivery" system   "Pizza Delivery" system Icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2006 9:10 am

I think that's nearly enough booze to fuel the entire project. You can focus on (sausage) pizza now.
Back to top Go down
Elven Terror

Elven Terror

PostSubject: Re: "Pizza Delivery" system   "Pizza Delivery" system Icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2006 6:25 pm

Are we still doing this...?

Anyway, I just donated 167 more Sir Schlitz, 138 willers, and 73 more foties, bringing my total up to 214 foties, 601 Sir Schlitz, and 643 Willers. And I know you prefer sausage pizzas qball, but booze is what I can get. =/
Back to top Go down
MissInnocent69
Admin
MissInnocent69

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2006-08-26

PostSubject: Re: "Pizza Delivery" system   "Pizza Delivery" system Icon_minitimeWed Sep 13, 2006 6:00 pm

qballdude, would you like to handle all the organization of this? It'll be a big help and it was your idea, so you know more about it than I do Smile If you need to withdraw any of those items that would put you over your daily karma limit, just let me know and I can send them to you if it's necessary... plus this way I have one less thing to worry about Smile
Back to top Go down
https://acoalitionofsorts.forumotion.com
Toodles

PostSubject: Re: "Pizza Delivery" system   "Pizza Delivery" system Icon_minitimeSat Sep 16, 2006 12:38 am

Where is qball? He hasn't been online since September 4th. Is anyone still doing this?
Back to top Go down
MissInnocent69
Admin
MissInnocent69

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2006-08-26

PostSubject: Re: "Pizza Delivery" system   "Pizza Delivery" system Icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2006 5:07 pm

Hmmm, I didn't notice that he was missing, this is a bit of a problem isn't it? Well, any volunteers to take over the pizza delivery system? *nudges Toodles* Razz
Back to top Go down
https://acoalitionofsorts.forumotion.com
Toodles

PostSubject: Re: "Pizza Delivery" system   "Pizza Delivery" system Icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2006 7:22 pm

Sure! I wouldn't mind Smile .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Pizza Delivery" system   "Pizza Delivery" system Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Pizza Delivery" system
Page 1 of 1