A Coalition of Sorts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A Coalition of Sorts

A forum for the Kingdom of Loathing clan, A Coalition of Sorts

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Post Acendation Quests

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cave_Dan

Cave_Dan

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2006-09-09

Post Acendation Quests Empty
PostSubject: Post Acendation Quests   Post Acendation Quests Icon_minitimeSat Sep 09, 2006 2:32 am

Yeah there should be a section for this, because it isn't on the clan site. It would be very useful for the "A Bugbear of a Problem" quest. Thanks. hooray for emoticons. drunken elephant farao rendeer Sleep afro santa Hooray Santa!
Back to top Go down
RatherDashing

RatherDashing

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2006-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Post Acendation Quests   Post Acendation Quests Icon_minitimeSat Sep 09, 2006 9:34 am

can clans have quests?
Back to top Go down
Cave_Dan

Cave_Dan

PostSubject: Re: Post Acendation Quests   Post Acendation Quests Icon_minitimeSat Sep 09, 2006 8:45 pm

What are you talking about?
Back to top Go down
Toodles

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2006-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Post Acendation Quests   Post Acendation Quests Icon_minitimeSat Sep 09, 2006 9:25 pm

No idea.
Back to top Go down
RatherDashing

RatherDashing

PostSubject: Re: Post Acendation Quests   Post Acendation Quests Icon_minitimeSun Sep 10, 2006 12:54 pm

okay...i'm not exactly sure what this topic is even about, clearly not what i thought...so i'll just pretend i was never here....
[preeowws away]
Back to top Go down
Toodles

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2006-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Post Acendation Quests   Post Acendation Quests Icon_minitimeSun Sep 10, 2006 4:52 pm

Cave Dan means a section for quests that you can get after you ascend, like in Degrasi Knoll.
Back to top Go down
RatherDashing

RatherDashing

PostSubject: Re: Post Acendation Quests   Post Acendation Quests Icon_minitimeSun Sep 10, 2006 5:57 pm

okay..thought he meant quests assigned by the clan...never mind
Back to top Go down
MissInnocent69
Admin
MissInnocent69

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2006-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Post Acendation Quests   Post Acendation Quests Icon_minitimeWed Sep 13, 2006 5:57 pm

It will be in sidequests, I'm sorry I'm taking so long, I know I've been promising things for awhile but I haven't had much free time lately Neutral Hopefully, if I get a volunteer or two to help out I can spend some time on the site and up here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://acoalitionofsorts.forumotion.com
Cave_Dan

Cave_Dan

PostSubject: Re: Post Acendation Quests   Post Acendation Quests Icon_minitimeSat Sep 23, 2006 12:11 am

It's okay, umm. I would volenteer if I knew anything about how to do anything dealing with creating a website.
Back to top Go down
MissInnocent69
Admin
MissInnocent69

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2006-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Post Acendation Quests   Post Acendation Quests Icon_minitimeTue Sep 26, 2006 6:37 am

Actually, it's just freewebs so there's no html encoding in it. I just meant volunteers to write down quest explanations like the ones from the council that are already on the site and send them to the email address so I can type them in. I might get someone to take care of that too though, at least for right now since I'm so busy with my real life crap, I just don't have time to work on KoL stuff right now... :/
Back to top Go down
https://acoalitionofsorts.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post Acendation Quests   Post Acendation Quests Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post Acendation Quests
Page 1 of 1