A Coalition of Sorts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A Coalition of Sorts

A forum for the Kingdom of Loathing clan, A Coalition of Sorts

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Post Acendation Quests and the pretty colors on this forum

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cave_Dan

Cave_Dan

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2006-09-09

Post Acendation Quests and the pretty colors on this forum Empty
PostSubject: Post Acendation Quests and the pretty colors on this forum   Post Acendation Quests and the pretty colors on this forum Icon_minitimeSat Sep 09, 2006 2:13 am

Uhh, BRIGHT LIGHTS, PRETTY COLORS! Sorry, got distracted there. Uh, I don't understand the Frozen Gravy Mushroom thing that the mayor of Degrassi Knoll wants you to get. scratch
Back to top Go down
crayto

crayto

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2006-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Post Acendation Quests and the pretty colors on this forum   Post Acendation Quests and the pretty colors on this forum Icon_minitimeSat Sep 09, 2006 1:59 pm

I think this site will help you understand mushroom farming.
http://kol.coldfront.net/thekolwiki/index.php/Mushroom_farming
If you dont feel like spending 6 days making the frozen mushroom then you can always buy one in the mall
Back to top Go down
Cave_Dan

Cave_Dan

PostSubject: Re: Post Acendation Quests and the pretty colors on this forum   Post Acendation Quests and the pretty colors on this forum Icon_minitimeTue Sep 19, 2006 5:20 pm

Umm on the same mission, I'm stuck at the burrow and I feel like i'm missing something. I have the glowing rock but nothing happens at the door the rock helps you find.
Back to top Go down
Cave_Dan

Cave_Dan

PostSubject: Re: Post Acendation Quests and the pretty colors on this forum   Post Acendation Quests and the pretty colors on this forum Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2006 10:08 pm

nevermind i figured it out. ignore everything i just said.
Back to top Go down
Cave_Dan

Cave_Dan

PostSubject: Re: Post Acendation Quests and the pretty colors on this forum   Post Acendation Quests and the pretty colors on this forum Icon_minitimeSat Sep 23, 2006 12:01 am

I found a great spoiler site if anyone wants to visit it. Familiars, side quests, new area stratagey guide, trophies, etc. It's

http://s93834343.onlinehome.us/kol.html

enjoy.
Back to top Go down
crayto

crayto

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2006-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Post Acendation Quests and the pretty colors on this forum   Post Acendation Quests and the pretty colors on this forum Icon_minitimeMon Sep 25, 2006 9:01 pm

kol.coldfront.net is a reeally big spoiler site. It has the KoL Wikipedia which is a huge database on everything about kol
Back to top Go down
RatherDashing

RatherDashing

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2006-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Post Acendation Quests and the pretty colors on this forum   Post Acendation Quests and the pretty colors on this forum Icon_minitimeWed Sep 27, 2006 11:17 am

kolwiki rocks!
Back to top Go down
MissInnocent69
Admin
MissInnocent69

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2006-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Post Acendation Quests and the pretty colors on this forum   Post Acendation Quests and the pretty colors on this forum Icon_minitimeMon Oct 02, 2006 4:39 pm

The one that Cave_Dan found is the one I used to use when I first started playing kol Smile It's been moved to the current address since then, but it's still the same one, plus the massive amount of additions that have been added on over the years Smile
Back to top Go down
https://acoalitionofsorts.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post Acendation Quests and the pretty colors on this forum   Post Acendation Quests and the pretty colors on this forum Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post Acendation Quests and the pretty colors on this forum
Page 1 of 1