A Coalition of Sorts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A Coalition of Sorts

A forum for the Kingdom of Loathing clan, A Coalition of Sorts

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

forum about forums

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RatherDashing

RatherDashing

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2006-09-06

forum about forums Empty
PostSubject: forum about forums   forum about forums Icon_minitimeSun Oct 01, 2006 7:04 pm

not exactly sure which thread this should go in, but i thought we needed a post within which to discuss the forum itself...for example, "the forum's been really quiet lately" or "boy elventerror says 'i'm here to help' a lot"
so feel free to post with any questions, comments, concerns, rantings, or just plain nonsense pertaining to the forum itself or the posters thereof.
Back to top Go down
RatherDashing

RatherDashing

forum about forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: forum about forums   forum about forums Icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2006 1:29 pm

guess i'll be the first to utilize this, but i really do hae a question for anyone who can answer...
what exactly does "log me on automatically after each visit" mean, and how do i get it to do that? i check it when i log on but then when i return i still have to log on again...no one else uses this site on this computer, so i don't have to worry about logging off...and i'd like to get it to log on for me or stay logged on...
Back to top Go down
Toodles

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2006-08-27

forum about forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: forum about forums   forum about forums Icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2006 5:10 pm

It works for me everytime, when I use a computer, and close without logging out, it leaves you logged on when you reenter it again. I know you probably did this already, but try logging on and checking the box. Or maybe, it has something to do with your computer.
Back to top Go down
RatherDashing

RatherDashing

forum about forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: forum about forums   forum about forums Icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2006 3:28 pm

yeah, i'm thinking it's my computer...does the same for kol, even if i exit w/out logging off i still have to log on again...alas, but oh well nothing for it
Back to top Go down
Toodles

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2006-08-27

forum about forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: forum about forums   forum about forums Icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2006 6:13 pm

Well for kol it logs off for you automatically.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

forum about forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: forum about forums   forum about forums Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

forum about forums
Page 1 of 1